I hate these silly chain letters, but what the heck.
- Players write a post with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- At the end of that post, they “tag” eight bloggers to write similar posts, including the rules.
- The players then leave a comment to tell the “tag-gees” about the meme.
Okay here we go:
1) I have a deformed left ear and have been deaf in that ear since birth. In fact there is no Ear Canal. So, can some explain Surround sound to me?
2) The first bird I ever identified was a Great Blue Heron at the age 18 months. Don’t believe me? I have the newspaper article to prove it.
3) I have lived in New York State my entire life and have been a Red Sox fan, even longer.
4) My wife’s maiden name Kapusta, which means Cabbage in Slovak.
5) Part of my family avoided suspicion during World War I by pretending to be Swiss (they were from Barvaria in Germany).
6) I have written, designed and displayed a full Museum exhibit for the Irish American Heritage Museum.
7) I read the entire ‘Lord of The Rings’ trilogy in the 6th grade.
8) I have a degree in Greek and Roman Civilization with a specialty of Classical Archaeology, but I have never been on an Archaeological dig.
Since just about everyone I know tagged me, the only person I have left to tag is Josh at Armchair Everything.